Agricultural Systems of the Future
Transformations towards sustainability
27th-28th of September 2023 │ Berlin
Only a few weeks until our "Agricultural Systems of the Future Summit 2023 - Transformations towards sustainability".
The aim of the conference is to strengthen the national network of agricultural science and economics experts for more visibility and influence within the international research community. The “Agricultural Systems of the Future Summit 2023” focusses therefore on the embedding of German activities into international policies and research strategies for the transformation of agricultural systems.
Agricultural Systems of the Future Summit 2023
Transformations towards sustainability
Berlin, Archenhold Observatory
27th to 28th September 2023
No attendance fee
The first "Agricultural Systems of the Future Summit 2023" will take place from 27th to 28th September 2023 in Berlin. We invite the global community of researchers, change agents, and practitioners to discuss perspectives on the transformation of agricultural systems towards sustainability via innovative technology and social change. Join the conversation!
Registration is open until September 5th: Registration
Join us at the first "Agricultural Systems of the Future Summit". Our first summit invites you to dive into the "Transformations towards sustainability". The summit will cover three topics highly connected to the transformation of agriculture towards sustainability:
I. Sustainable innovative land use via integrative indoor production and recycling systems.
II. Digitization as a key to sustainable, effective land management systems
III. Transformation of agricultural systems – creating technological and social change
Archenhold Observatory | Alt-Treptow 1, 12435 Berlin
The Archenhold Observatory (Archenhold -Sternwarte) is the largest and oldest public observatory in Germany. On 2nd June 1915, Albert Einstein gave a lecture on "The Relativity of Motion and Gravitation" at the Archenhold Observatory, presenting his theory of relativity to a wide audience for the first time. In the spirit of this great mind, the presentations will take place in the Einstein Hall, the exact place where Einstein held his groundbreaking lecture.
Call for Abstracts is closed
The call for abstracts for presentations and posters at the Summit is now closed. Registration is still open.
- Call for Abstracts is closed
- 31/08/23 – Acceptance notification
- Oral presentations (15 minutes)
- Poster presentation (A0)
Abstract proposal requirements:
- Max. 2000 captures including spaces
- Guidelines for the content structure:
- Indicate three Keywords for your contribution.
- Indication of the preferred type of presentation:
- Oral presentation
- Poster presentation
- Indication of the specific topic:
- Sustainable innovative land use via integrative indoor production and recycling systems
- Digitization as a key to sustainable, effective land management systems
- Transformation of agricultural systems - creating technological and social change
- Personal information of the presenter(s): First name, last name, highest degree/designation, affiliation, country, e-mail address.
- We kindly ask you to avoid submitting the same contribution as both a presentation and a poster.
- Poster Prize: The poster award of "Agricultural Systems of the Future" is intended to recognize scientific works that address the topics of the conference. The prize will be awarded at the "Agricultural Systems of the Future 2023" summit. Please submit an abstract for a poster for this purpose.
After the abstracts have been evaluated by a panel of experts, the congress committee will decide on the acceptance of the presentations and posters. The review will encompass the clarity of content, its quality, and its scientific relevance. We reserve the right to change the thematic allocation and the type of contribution (presentation or poster) if necessary.
For questions or additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
With your application, the funding line Agricultural Systems of the Future you transfer the right to use your texts for the publication of the abstract volume to the funding line "Agricultural Systems of the Future". The abstract volume will be published on the website at the beginning of the event.